Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Art and exhibitions in Paris

There was great street art on Montmartre.
It's almost impossible not to buy a poster along the Seine. Tin tin, the Joker, Van Gogh and old concert-posters. I bought one with Bob Dylan.
A tree turned upside down outside Versailles.
The royals had a great time I suppose.
Crazy video-art made with magnets at Parlais de Tokyo. the museum is quite new and the modern art there is amazing.
Dorothy Iannone makes a rather feminist and also comic art.






I never found out if the cat was real or not. But anyway it made my boyfriend quite mad. 

There were several great art-books at Parlais de Tokyo. I couldn't help to buy one about political art (read: journalist). This picture is from one of the books about street-art. It's crazy how sweet it is! I think I will make something like it! 

Their main exhibition was about Chanel No. 5. You could see all the flowers and spices that were used and watch some of the advertisements for the perfume that was all Marilyn Monroe needed to wear when she went to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment